1. Orders & Delivery All orders placed through this web site are subject to confirmation and acceptance by Mega Digital Technologies. All prices marked on items are excluding tax and tax gets calculated at the checkout process. Mega Digital Technologies only offers its standard delivery option when purchasing online. Delivery usually takes 3-4 business days (Monday to Friday,excluding public holidays) provided all products are in stock at the time of ordering. If the prodct is out of stock,it normally takes up to 2 to 4 weeks to deliver the product as long as our suppliers has the item in stock. If by any chance our supplier discontinues the item or does not stock the item for any particular reason we will notify the customer by phone or by email.
Please select your product carefully as we do not provide refund, exchange or credit. (We do not accept excuses or change of mind) Mega Digital Technologies may vary prices in the event of price changes or mistakes made by suppliers on reasonable prior notice to you.
If Mega Digital Technologies requests payment for increased prices, you may cancel the order by giving notice to Mega Digital Technologies, which must be received within seven days of the announcement of the increase. Mega Digital Technologies or its agent will deliver the goods you order to the address you specify in your order, within the agreed time frame, subject to their availability.
Where the goods are not available you will be notified of this by Mega Digital Technologies as soon as possible.
Anyone at the delivery address who receives the goods will be presumed by Mega Digital Technologies to be authorised to receive the goods. If your goods include products in respect of which the law prescribes a minimum age for purchase, you must be over the age of 18 years (or such other minimum age as is prescribed by the law), and you must ensure that a person over that age is available to accept delivery of the goods. Mega Digital Technologies may refuse to deliver the goods if the person receiving the goods is unable or unwilling to provide evidence of proof of age. If there is no-one at the delivery address or no-one of appropriate age to receive and pay for the order, Mega Digital Technologies may charge you additional delivery fees. Once the goods are delivered to you, you will own them and it is your responsibility if they are lost or damaged. Mega Digital Technologies reserves the right to restrict sales to retail quantities when supplying resellers and distributors.
2. Returns Only if products are damaged they must be returned within 7 days. Refunds are only to be authorised if/or there is shipping/transportation damage. Computer software or any sealed packages must be returned unopened.
3. Prices & Payment For each online order, you must pay: the applicable price for the relevant goods confirmed by Mega Digital Technologies; and the delivery and handling fee specified on the web site at that time. Your order and credit card details are safe and secure. All personal and credit card information provided to Mega Digital Technologies is encoded using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, an encryption protocol that protects data as it travels over the Internet. At this stage we can only accept payments using the methods stated in the Orders & payment section of this web site. We are unable to accept COD charges. Payment must be cleared before the goods are dispatched unless you have approved credit facilities with Mega Digital Technologies.
4. Your Account You agree to take responsibility for the safekeeping of your user name and password. You are liable if your user name or password is used by an unauthorised person. You agree to release and indemnify Mega Digital Technologies in connection with any use (whether authorised or unauthorised) of your user name or password Mega Digital Technologies may suspend or cancel your account at any time without prior notice.
5. Pictures Mega Digital Technologies aims to include up-to-date pictures of all of the goods on this web site. However, our picture of the goods may differ from the actual goods. We recommend you read the labels on the goods carefully before using the goods.
6. Privacy Mega Digital Technologies will comply with Mega Digital Technologies Privacy Statement. Mega Digital Technologies will not reveal your personal information to external organizations except for the purposes of fulfilling your order.
7. Liability Any liability of Mega Digital Technologies in connection with goods or services supplied to you will, subject to any non-excludable liability for breach of conditions or warranties implied by legislation and to the maximum extent permitted by law, at the election of Mega Digital Technologies be limited to:
1. in relation to goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; and
2. in relation to services, the supplying of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
8. Changes To Terms Each order is governed by the terms and conditions current when the order is placed. Mega Digital Technologies may add to, delete or otherwise change these terms and conditions without notice. It is your responsibility to read and understand these terms and conditions each time you place an order.
9. Applicable Law All purchases, and these terms and conditions, are subject to the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
Mega Digital Technologies Pty Ltd 28 Coronation Parade ENFIELD NSW 2207 Phone: (02) 9599 0111